There are many reasons you as a Member of the Clinton Chamber may want to host a ribbon cutting:
- Announce your new business/organization in the City of Clinton
- Mark a significant move or expansion for your already established business/organization
- Highlight re-branding, ownership changes, the launch of new product lines, or other great improvements
- Celebrate your established business or organization’s decision to invest more in the community by joining the Clinton Chamber
Whatever your purpose, the Clinton Chamber is honored to present you officially to the public at a ribbon cutting ceremony that fits your goals.
In addition to your purpose for hosting a ribbon cutting ceremony, Members generally experience these benefits:
- Promotion of your business or organization with Clinton government and business entities
- Recognition of your employees, benefactors, volunteers, loyal customers, and others you may want to publicly thank
- Opportunity to network with governmental officials and other business owners
Publicity in the wider community for your business or organization’s main features, products, services, and resources.
If you would like to host a complimentary ribbon cutting ceremony with the Clinton Chamber, please review the documents below before submitting a ribbon cutting request through our online form on this page.