Become an Ambassador
We’re looking for Chamber member volunteers that excel in relationship building and thrive at Chamber and community events.
BENEFITS OF BEING AN AMBASSADOR
- Ambassador’s name and company's name will have a listing in the Chamber’s annual Program of Work booklet.
- By being an Ambassador, you will have an open door to make additional business contacts by acting on behalf of the Chamber.
- Ambassadors will receive recognition at specific Chamber events (including Ribbon Cuttings).
- Connections and contacts will be made at Chamber events and amongst Chamber members and Ambassadors.
- Referral sources will be developed as you make face-to-face connections with other members.
- Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly Ambassador recognition based on points and recognition in the print newsletter, and on our website, along with a Shop Local Facebook campaign (lunch reward for a quarterly winner!).
If the Chamber Ambassadors sounds like a group you would be interested in joining, then please review the latest program information below before submitting an application for the group.