Businesses that work together toward a common goal will prosper more than working alone toward individual goals. When the team prospers, the players prosper. By joining the Clinton Chamber, you gain access to a larger network of community and professional leaders, as well as a wide variety of benefits that provide a direct return on investment. The main benefits include opportunities for connecting with other business owners and government leaders, numerous ways to promote your business, and seminar training programs to improve your bottom line.
Investing is defined as “committing in order to gain a return.” The Clinton Chamber of Commerce invites you to start investing in your organization's growth and the growth of Clinton’s future. We challenge you to “catch” the spirit and help us work through the challenges and opportunities that will make Clinton a better place to live, work, and play. Take a moment and review the returns that you can expect by becoming a member of the Chamber, and complete an application to join our Chamber family at whichever level is right for you. It is never too soon to invest in the growth of our business community!
- For businesses with more than 9 full-time employees or part-time equivalent
- For businesses with less than 10 full-time employees or part-time equivalent
- For non-profit or community groups
- For a single business individual who wants to be separately listed from his or her main associated member business
- A business agent will receive individual recognition and cannot have a team working underneath him or her
- For individuals not part of a larger business or organization represented with the Chamber
- This membership is for anyone who wants to support the Chamber and be connected to the community, but does not offer any business promotion opportunities
- Full payment is required for all Key Investors at time of application approval.
- Full payment is required for all businesses outside of a 50 mile radius of Clinton, MS 39056 at time of application approval.