Covid 19 Resources
The Clinton Chamber is monitoring the rapidly developing situation regarding the recent Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. We hope to share valuable updates, information, and resources as our understanding of the illness and its impact in our local community, along with the broader state and national levels, evolves. Please find great documents, videos, and links with details to help keep you and your loved ones safe in this section. As a Chamber and a community, we can aid in disease prevention while providing support to our local businesses as we all face the challenges this virus presents.
Our federal government is operating an informational website for citizens to find out more about COVID-19 at www.coronavirus.gov. Mississippi also has a dedicated Coronavirus website, located at www.coronavirus.ms.gov, for more updates from our state government.
On this page, there are various Chamber updates, but there is a wealth of other resources on each of the other pages in this Coronavirus section. Please feel free to review all of the links, documents, and other information we have gathered here to help our community navigate this unprecedented time.
Clinton Chamber Resources:
Clinton Chamber eBlast Updates:
- April 17, 2020: Statewide Shelter-in-Place Extension
- April 16, 2020: Save Small Business Grant Fund & CARES Act Q&A Webinar
- April 9, 2020: Business Loan Program Comparisons & More CARES Act Explanation
- April 6, 2020: Sign-up Now for the Clinton Gift Card Extravaganza
- April 3, 2020: SBA Paycheck Protection Program, CARES Act, Small Business Emergency Loans and Other Resources
- April 2, 2020: Statewide Shelter-in-Place Order Update
- March 26, 2020: How Can The Chamber Help You?
- March 23, 2020: COVID-19 Update & Livestream with Mayor Phil Fisher
- March 20, 2020: Small Business Support Resources
- March 19, 2020: Coronavirus Impact Report Worksheet for Businesses
- March 18, 2020: COVID-19
The Mississippi State Department of Health is now operating a hotline for convenient answers to questions about COVID-19 by phone.
Mississippi Coronavirus Hotline (8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday): 877-978-6453
U.S. Small Business Administration - COVID-19 EIDL
For the COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan website click here!