The Ambassadors are a group of professional volunteers from varied backgrounds who, while representing their business, act as a liaison between the Chamber and its members.
Ambassadors actively encourage participation of members, build member commitment, help increase the membership base by contacting new businesses, and represent the Chamber at functions.
Ambassadors meet monthly to connect and network with each other becoming trusted and valuable referral sources.
Become an Ambassador
We’re looking for volunteers that excel in relationship building and thrive at Chamber and community events.
- Ambassador’s name and company’s name will have a listing in the Chamber’s annual program of work booklet.
- By being an Ambassador, you will have an open door to make additional business contacts by acting on behalf of the Chamber.
- Ambassadors will receive recognition at specific Chamber events (including Ribbon Cuttings).
- Connections and contacts will be made at Chamber events and amongst Chamber members and Ambassadors.
- Referral sources will be developed as you make face-to-face connections with other members.